Im begging you to give me one reason for optimism?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lhagsjr

Distinguished member
Country
US
State
PA
City
Philadelphia
What other disease could possible cause muscle twitching & atrophy? someone please give me a reason to believe I may have a chance...

Hi go to internet and put in things that mimic ALS there is a list Also why dont you talk to your neuro,they would know the weired thing that mimic I know that Lymes for one MS MG Multifocal Kennedy disease to name a few. you must go to a ALS Clinic if you think you have ALS

Pat

I have muscle biopsy results pending...

perfect then you will get an answer soon.How was it I wanted one but my neuro wont do it. I am trying to get an appt to see an neuro who will approve it Pat

CIDP, lyme, cervical/lubar/sacral stenosis, polymyositis, muscular dystrophies or other genetic problems, myasthenia graves to name a few.

Other possible causes fasiculations and atrophy

I was just wondering if anyone has heard of (not sure of spelling) Jumangia. I heard on a news station one morning that the symptoms are very similar to ALS/MMN. I have had these symptoms for nearly 12 years and it is slowly progressing. The neurologists initially diagnosed me with ALS and then MMN. But now none are willing to give a definitive diagnosis. My symptoms first appeared shortly after receiving a Flu shot at work in 1998.

tomhunter7

What other disease could possible cause muscle twitching & atrophy? someone please give me a reason to believe I may have a chance...

I as well go through the same process. Every single day. I'm so tired of everyone saying
just don't worry. try not to think about it.THERE IS A FREAKING ALIEN LIVING IN MY ARMS.
I really wish one of them would change places with me for one day. I wish for one day of relief from this living hell. These moments of frightfull negative emotions are extingquised as soon as i look at my wife and two beautiful children. please try to focus
on what lives, instead of the possibility of our living death. I'm hoping and praying right along with you. I know there just words on the screen. Your not alone.
be good to your head. Your still here. Peace out.

my thoughts are with you.
jimmig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back