Diagnosis
07/1998
Country
US
State
California
City
Benicia
As of 4:59 PM Wednesday, I am the Grandfather of twin boys. Everyday I am glad I chose to vent, but now I am especially happy with my decision. What a magical day.

Mike

Congratulations.. wow! twins!
It's wonderful to see that your choices have allowed you to experience a truly happy day.
paula

Hey Mike, that's EXCELLENT!

congratulations! wow, we always wanted twins....let me know whether we missed out, or were fortunate we had our kids one at a time........ENJOY!

Congratulations Mike and Jen and family! Twins are double the fun! Especially when you can hand them off to their parents when they wear us out! Are they identical? My great-neices are identical and just learning at the age of 6 how to have fun with this fact! All the best, Cindy

Congrats Mike....

Tell your daughter (in-law) congrats too.

Rgds,

Jamie

Thanks. She is my daughter, Ashlyn.

Mike

great

Big congratulations on the birth of your twin grandchildren. How wonderful for you and your family. You are such an inspiration.

Barbie

Congratulations!

Congratulations Mike! What a wonderful time for you and your family! Twins...what a blessing!

Michelle

Congratulations Mike

Congratulations Mike It Is Really A Joy To Become A Grandfather And Double Joy With Twins.

Paty
Husband's Caregiver Dx 10/17/05
Baja California, Mexico

Twins? Yeehah!

Well Mike...you've chosen to vent for many many wonderful reasons. I'm smiling...Your legacy continues and you are there to be a part of it. Ashlyn must know how much you love her and those miracle babies. Congratulations to you and your family! AND where are the PICTURES? Break em out grandpa! Frizzel*

Congrats Mike. 2 for the price of 1. Way to go. I had to wait almost 2 years to get two and you get 2 in one day. Fabulous.
AL.

Awesome news, Mike. You and your wife must be thrilled to pieces. Congratulations!

Liz

That's great news Mike! I bet this is one of the best days in your life.

Conrad

Hi Mike

Hi Mike, How wonderful Grandkids are the best! Grandsons are extra special mine will be 12 in July. He is the Best brings me a lot of Joy. All Best Wishes to you and your Family. You are a young Grandpa! Fondly, Beebe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back