Illusory muscle cramps

Status
Not open for further replies.
So since the first of the year I've started to get shakiness in my left leg. And a feeling of being unsteady. It's like everything I step there is a weird shaking feeling like a wobble. I know I had a clean EMG. I also am getting vibrations in that leg all the way up to my back. I am concerned but just wanted to let you all know how I am doing.

There is no need to update here. You've been cleared of ALS by your clean EMG, clean clinical exam, and lack of ALS symptoms. Please take your concerns and questions to your doc, and have a serious conversation about your health fears.

You no longer need post here, and that is a good thing. Take good care and good luck.

Ok, Joseph... for your own mental health you are done here. No matter what you may feel
you need to post again you are wasting your time and others. This is an ALS web site.
You've been cleared and very knowledgeable ALS members have told you the same.

To stay here reading old threads would also be a waste of time and only continue to
fuel your Health Anxiety. Best self help... log off this site.

I hope your others doctors find the path for you to a healthy life being 37 years old
so many many years ahead of you.

I requested on Dec 23 that you return to your doctor if you have more concerns rather than coming here.
Please do that, we can't help further.

One comment -- sometimes cramps are alleviated by increasing one's calcium-magnesium-vitamin D. You could ask your primary for a blood test to check your levels. Do you do some stretching systematically?

It's natural to feel anxious when noting changes in one's body. This is also something you could discuss with your primary. Good luck to you.

Joseph, I see you are currently searching... you've got to let it go. Do what you want
but there is really nothing more you can post again or others.

You joined Dec 29th, You've posted 6 messages got 20 replies now two pages.

Time to turn to your doctors and turn off this site. Turn your 37 years into 37 more
and more after that.

PS. Now reading an old thread from 2008... really? Have at it I guess.

Last edited:
Ok, you are absolutely right. It's driving me crazy. I just hate not knowing. I am going to not post again until I know something concrete. Thank you all for being so welcoming. Hope I never have to post here again but to tell you I am better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back