00/0000
Country
UK
State
CL
City
Stockton-On-Tees
Hi all

I was on here about 2-3 years ago, i was convinced i had ALS, i was more than convinced i was certain, and no one but no one could tell me i was wrong. I twitch all over but mainly in my calves...200-300 times a minute, have pain, and cramps too.

Please search chrisnewton33 on youtube to see some old videos of my legs in action....my legs today are even worse than this now....and i will update videos to show this...so whats my point?

My point is, that if you twitch , and believe me its impossible to twitch more than me, it does not mean a thing without anything else. Listen to the people on here..i wish i had..i wasted so much time thinking the worst....twitching is nothing alone...i urge you to view my videos...

Chris

Chris,

Thanks for being honest and coming back. Maybe this will help others realize it's more than twitching (but I doubt it).

Kimberly

Chris! Hope you remember me mate (Blizna), I am so glad you came back..and see...I was right! :)
For me, its nearly 4 and half year of widespread fasciculations, slight cramps, even tongue twitches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back