00/0000
Country
UK
State
CL
City
Stockton-On-Tees
Hi all

I was on here about 2-3 years ago, i was convinced i had ALS, i was more than convinced i was certain, and no one but no one could tell me i was wrong. I twitch all over but mainly in my calves...200-300 times a minute, have pain, and cramps too.

Please search chrisnewton33 on youtube to see some old videos of my legs in action....my legs today are even worse than this now....and i will update videos to show this...so whats my point?

My point is, that if you twitch , and believe me its impossible to twitch more than me, it does not mean a thing without anything else. Listen to the people on here..i wish i had..i wasted so much time thinking the worst....twitching is nothing alone...i urge you to view my videos...

Chris

momofsixkids60

Distinguished member
Diagnosis
06/2011
Country
US
State
in the
City
somewhere
Chris,

Thanks for being honest and coming back. Maybe this will help others realize it's more than twitching (but I doubt it).

Kimberly

Bliz

Distinguished member
Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
EU
State
CZ
City
Prague
Chris! Hope you remember me mate (Blizna), I am so glad you came back..and see...I was right! :)
For me, its nearly 4 and half year of widespread fasciculations, slight cramps, even tongue twitches.

Status
Not open for further replies.