Diagnosis
04/2019
Country
US
State
FL
City
Fort Pierce
Does anyone know about the clinical trial of Ibudilast I read a segment on ALS weekly news. It sounded promising, that it worked together with Riluzole .

You’ll get some information by running a search on this forum. Click on the “search forums” tab above.

Thanks Karen found the prior thread. Didn't sound that impressive from those threads.

Yes. Stated it was going to enter its next phase

Here's the package from the 1b/2a trial.

Attachments

• MN-166-ibudilast-for-ALS-International-Symposium-on-ALS-MND-2017-Presentation.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 208
If you are thinking of trying for the trial it looks like it isn’t ready to enroll yet. My experience has been that trials tend to start a little later than originally expected. If you are interested keep checking clinicaltrials dot gov. It will first show up as not yet recruiting. If you have not yet done so look at the listing Ken posted. The criteria are not always the same between phases but often are.

I would like to volunteer and have read the criteria. Will keep checking and will ask my neurologist.

Good luck let us know how it goes!

I'm a sporadic limb onset ALS. Easy to obtain ibudilast and inexpensive. For me I tried for 5 months with no change in progression.

@Par220,
would you mind. Letting me know your source? You can PM me.
Thanks,''
Brad -

I would also like to know. I haven't found it available

I tried to send the link to you. Says moderator has to approve so I am not hopeful. I am in the US and got it easily and inexpensively in what appeared to be high quality packaging. Search online for mimaki family pharmacy.

Hi Par if you tried to send a pm / start a conversation you don’t have enough posts to do that yet. I can’t send you messages either. In the forum it is a function of time joined which you have but also posts which you don’t. Lisa can’t send/ receive either yet. Completely out of the control of the mods you should have got an oops message

Par, it looks like you've managed to post on notBrad's profile page, so the info is there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back