koyx

Reason
Learn about ALS
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
HE
Afraid
Because i have had muscle contractions ago sleeping since Christmas which I have me awake... since February i feel that I have stuck phlegms I visited ORILA he told me that there is a little saliva in my epiglottis and i am afraid that this is may be because some muscle does not work properly difficult swallowing ALS symptom. I recently had an electromyogram is normal. I feel trembling on the left side of the body and especially in the leg. I have lost all my quality of life

With a normal EMG, it's hard to worry about ALS. Allergies, GERD and poor sleep for whatever reason are the most common explanations. Your primary care doctor can help you address these, e.g. perhaps with a nasal steroid to start with. It is always worth looking at your pillow and mattress to make sure they are still supporting you as they should.

Best,
Laurie

Good Evening! I have been doing xanax and ladoze treatment for a week. My problem is that I have three days of burning on my head, soles and hands to such an extent that I can not sleep even at night. I sometimes feel pain in the soles of the arch. I'm scared ... I want my sleep back

If you are having symptoms since starting medication then call your doctor. If it is a medication reaction you should not keep taking them as allergic reactions tend to worsen with continued exposure. However it is important to check with your doctor rather than just stopping

this is utterly unrelated to ALS Please realize we are not a health advice center

Xanax is not a good drug to take for sleep every day because it basically knocks you out without addressing whatever the real problem is, and can cause dependence.

Ladose (fluoxetine) is definitely associated with rashes in some people. Please consult your doctor, as there are other antidepressants that may suit you better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back