I worry ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I worry that the world will run out of chocolate!

To vent or not to vent. When the time comes

Please don't let the world run out of chocolate or ice cream. I'll have to start drinking adult beverages..............

Debbie

that I won't live to see the fall hummingbirds…

I worry that the world will run out of chocolate!

oh no, I'm not reading this thread anymore, I never ever in my life dreamed the world could run out of chocolate, now I'm nearly in a panic! :shock:

Tillie ;)

>oh no, I'm not reading this thread anymore, I never ever in my life dreamed the world could run out of chocolate, now I'm nearly in a panic!

Nutella will never die!

oh no, I'm not reading this thread anymore, I never ever in my life dreamed the world could run out of chocolate, now I'm nearly in a panic! :shock:

Tillie ;)

Don't worry Tillie, you can have my share. I'm allergic to chocolate so I'll put mine up for grabs. You might have to fight the other girls here for it though

Now that is something to worry about! No Chocolate.....
Going to start hoarding...... I will put it in the veggie and fruit freezer.....in tins.....marked onions....
Hugs
Linda

Oh Max she is beautiful! How she doing On her points?

thanks, she finished her CH in Shreveport last month, but have to wait on OFA in dec at 2 yrs and get approval for GCH Logan from breeders ;-) -- she isfrom a ROMX family :)

I worry that I will completely lose function of hands & arms before I start/finish bathroom renovations.
And that even when the bathroom is ready, I will never be READY.

I worry all the times. Too many things to worry about! Need to let go of them. I'm trying but it's tough!

Maybe I'll prioritize!
Mary Ellen

Mary Ellen if I prioritise then I am back to my totally new-found worry that the world will run out of chocolate! Nutella just doesn't do it for me Max. Hoarding always just makes a shortage happen sooner, so not game to do that either ...

>I worry that I will completely lose function of hands & arms

me too, all happening too fast ...

OK, Tillie. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate ? The darker, the better for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back