Not open for further replies.

Monicasm

Reason
Friend was DX
Country
US
State
California
My name is Monica and I have a good friend who has been diagnosed with ALS last year, her name is Dinorah she is 50 years old and I'm looking for somebody to help me with donations of the equipment and supplies she may need, she's already needing the suction machine. The problem is that she lives in Mexico, she used to work at her own little food bussines, but now that her health is being decreasing so fast she can't work anymore. that is why I'm looking for somebody to help. Thank you very much any kind of advice is very welcome. :-(

ottawa girl

Very helpful member
Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
04/2012
Country
CA
State
Ontario
Monica you are a great friend.

I am, not familiar with services available in Mexico, but I did find this contact information on the website: www.alscareproject.org

FYADENMAC (Familiares y Amigos de Enfermos de la Neurona Motora AC)
Mr. Armando Nava Escobedo
Maestro Rural Num, 74, Col. Un Hogar para Nostros, 11330 D.F. Mexico
Tel: 52-5-341-1591
Fax: 52-5-341-1121

Often, people here do donate equipment. The thread is Used ALS Equipment for Sale

Hope this is helpful.

ottawa girl

Very helpful member
Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
04/2012
Country
CA
State
Ontario
My post went to moderation because it contained a website link and contact information.

Please stand by. Hopefully it will be approved and posted shortly.

sunewun

Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
06/2012
Country
US
State
TENNESSEE
Try looking for things on Craigs list. Sometimes you can find things there and also you can post for items wanted.

Monicasm

Reason
Friend was DX
Country
US
State
California
Ok Ottawa girl thank you Yes I got the information. :-D and sunewun I'm already tryng craiglist I hope I can have luck soon. :grin: thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks