Diagnosis
12/2015
Country
US
State
PA
City
Small town
I have been researching hospital beds and spent long hours searching for ones that are not so "institutional" looking. Just sharing this in case others have the same interest; I have not purchased yet, nor have I decided what would be best for us.

Home - TenderCare Beds

Sounds great, especially for those who have the bed in the living or dining room. Anything to feel less hospitalized! Thanks!

They are not the beds tho, they are head and foot board covers and bedside table?

Yes, correct Tillie. I should have stated that, but I thought if people were interested they would read the info. It is a footboard and headboard, made out of solid hardwoods I believe (& made in the USA) that slide over the head/footboard of many styles of hospital beds. Plus a matching nightstand if desired. If I decide to go this way I would definitely also write to them and mention the manufacturer of the hosiptal bed and send pictures, just to make certain these "wooden slipcovers" would work!

I'm a big fan of wooden furniture :)

The website kept doing strange scrolling stuff on me, but I did like the look of them

I'm not sure I get why you need to spend $ to cover the headboard/footboard of a hospital bed. Just order one without the boards. We did. Then you can cover/disguise it however you choose (that, we did not).

Laurie, of course someone does not need to ....... I just listed this as an option. If someone wants to have a bed set up in a bedroom and have it look like a bed, and not a futon. I myself prefer options, but if someone wants to save $, your suggestion is also a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back