Status
Not open for further replies.
The perils of Google

I would just like to say to BethU, you are my hero. You are a truly amazing woman, a gifted artist and I value every bit of your input.

Al is right. It's the holiday season and let's spread some joy around.

Rachel, I'm very happy for you! You do not have ALS. I also get twitches in my hands but that's from working on a computer all day but I have to share with you, a while back I was put on some thyroid medication and soon after became convinced I was going to have a heart attack. I Googled my symptoms and boy did that make things much much worse. I was experiencing heart palpitations, irregular heart beat, shortness of breath etc... all symptoms of a heart attack but guess what? They are also symptoms of an overactive thyroid! As soon as I stopped that medication I felt so much better! It's amazing. So if you are on any medication, you should tell your doctor. Maybe you are experiencing side effects. I'm sure you looked into that but in case you didn't I thought I'd mention it to you. Oh and please enjoy my absolute favourite city in the world! You are so lucky to live in New York. If I were you I'd go get myself a bubble tea at that place on 3rd ave between 10th and 11th. They make a delicious coconut black tea with tapioca pearls. It is sensational!

Everybody, have the best day possible! xo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back