Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
OH
City
Cincinnati
My symptoms started about a year and 3 months ago my foot began to have a buzzing sensation and few weeks later it began twitching in my calf and then my other calf and then both my thighs and eventually all over and that was really my only symptoms and eventually after a few months I hardly noticed twitching if there even was any and a few months ago my symptoms came back but now my body began to feel some fatigue and my muscles would feel weak but no clinically weak as well as soreness and I also will just have random urges to itch at random spots on my body and Ive felt my legs and arms go numb a few times I’ve experienced pain in my legs here and there and sometimes I have trouble Remembering things I just did yesterday also my twitching would generally stop when I was up and moving around I’m very concerned I could have als I also have bad anxiety so these symptoms with reading als symptoms is freaking me out but thank you to whoever takes time to read this and help me out

I think you've answered your own question in your thread title.

ALS is a very unlikely diagnosis. If you are concerned you should speak with your doctor with the aim for a referral to a neurologist.

For further information please read through other "twitching" related threads which should shed some light on why "twitching" isn't necessarily an ALS diagnosis.

I'm closing this thread. Please feel free to return if you get EMG results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back