I started twitching almost 4 years ago. It started in my thumb and spread to my legs, face, abdomen hands arms shoulders pretty much everywhere. I

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricaAnne

Reason
Learn about ALS
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
ID
City
Grangeville
I started twitching almost 4 years ago. It started in my thumb and spread to my face hands legs feet abdomen shoulders pretty much evewhere. Since it has been almost 4 years I would like to think it isn't ALS but I'm still scared

Hi there-

If you could read here: Read Before Posting, it explains much. In it you will read that twitching on its own means nothing- especially after 4 years. We also encourage people to visit with their doctors to get a physical exam if they're worried about their health.

I realize you've posted here before- past thread here:

It appears you have struggled with fear of ALS for years now. It is hoped that time and maybe a visit with your doctor for a clean physical should reassure you. If it does not, perhaps it might be time to deal with your fear of ALS. 4 years is an awfully long time to live with that worry.

Last edited:
sure isn't ALS, please discuss your fears with your doctor as this fear must be debilitating to live with and you can get help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back