I should have let everyone know earlier but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeatherFeather

Distinguished member
Reason
CALS
Diagnosis
10/2014
Country
CA
State
Quebec
City
Tiny town w/no stoplight!
Hi all and I just want to thank everyone for their help over the 7 months that Ron was failing.

Just to let you all know that Ron passed away May 26th just after noon. He was in a coma for about two days and just passed away with no pain, no fear --- just like they say. I knew it was coming by the way he was breathing. His kids just took off to go for lunch and he died, alone with me in my arms, not five minutes after they left. I was truly grateful to be alone with Ron - I didn't want anyone else around and I feel that he didn't either (I'd like to believe that, anyways). So basically the C02 took over, as well as the fact he was no longer eating and hadn't had anything to drink in 6 days. He was my angel and now he has his wings.

Strength, hugs and courage out to all of you

Love, Heather
xoxoxo

>He was my angel and now he has his wings.

hugs and condolences Heather. he is free now ...

Attachments

• 11659485_959731907391176_1739793654504618613_n.jpg
    11659485_959731907391176_1739793654504618613_n.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 265
I am sorry for your loss glad he is free and went the way he and you wished. I am sure you are right he waited to be alone with you.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm glad that those last few moments were special for both of you.

I'm sorry for your loss...but I'm glad he died without fear and in your arms. That is what I hope for my time of death. God bless you as you go through your time of mourning.

Condolences to you Heather, and your family too, no more pain or suffering for Ron. Blessings and hugs to you,
Grace

Hoping you find peace knowing you loved him right through all of this.

Dear Heather,
The next several months willbe tough- there are so many things to attend to,it helps to keep you busy. If you want to private message me, id be glad to try and help you cope. So glad you were with him and it was peaceful. We have to find the blessings in things like that. Hugs to you . Donna

Heather, he was so lucky to have you at his side. I know you worked very hard to keep him comfortable and as you say, it was the two of you. Peace and strength to you, and please keep sharing with us whatever/whenever you like.

Best,
Laurie

Big hugs and love. Wish I had better words. x

I'm so sorry Heather for your loss. You've been through so much suffering these many months. I was touched by what you wrote of his peaceful passing and your having personal time to say goodbye. May you find strength and comfort in these days and months ahead. You stood by him till the end, loving him with all your being.
Charlene

So very sorry for your loss Heather. Sending you much love, peace and light to get you through this difficult time. So pleased for Ron and you that his passing was so peaceful and that he is now free. I love your words about Ron being your angel and now having his wings. I call my husband my angel and your words brought me comfort. Go well.

May God continue to bless you and keep you, heather, as you face the next chapter of your life. May happy memories with Ron stay close to your heart.
Janelle x

Thank you for letting us know, Heather. I know how much your heart must hurt, and pray you will be blessed with a continued abundance of grace and peace as you cherish your memories of the life you and Ron lived as one in a bond unlike any other.
-Phil

oh hunny, I am so sorry!
But so thankful for a peaceful end to the suffering.
Sending you love and hugs.
Cheryl
oxo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back