Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Daisy.I do not know if i am wrong or not,as you can see i am a very new member overhere. I just want to tell you what i think,i think you are in the wrong place,and this is my personal opinion.We are all dying overhere Daisy,have a little respect,and besides,i am trying to write my own memories myself and i have no intention to give them to anybody else to write them for me.If you want information go to your local MDA ALS Center and talk to the psychologists there or become a volunteer or something.
Like i said,we are all dying overhere,some of us is even dying spiritualy and psychologically as well.
I only speak either to my doctors or to other people like me OR THEIR FAMILIES,it is called PALS. Sorry,get yourself some ALS or something and then call me. (I DO NOT MEAN TO BE RUDE) HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!

How it feels

Hello Daisy: A young man named Dennis Kaye, wrote a book on his journey with ALS. The book is entitled Laugh, I Though I'd Die. He is from B.C. and was I believe a fisherman,( its been a while since I read the book).
He lost his battle in 1995.
I was a caregiver to my sister during her fight. I cannot tell you what ALS feels like, but one very good description I heard was "I never thought I would become a life sized rag doll).
Good luck with your project we need all the recognition we can get, the more people know about ALS the more drug companies and researchers will get on board and find a treatment or a cure.
Jane

Hey folks. This original message was posted last Feb. I think her project should be done.
AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back