Diagnosis
09/2021
Country
JO
State
AM
City
Amman
Hello, I have recently posted that my mom had her first diagnosis in November, 2021. We had a second appointment last Wednesday and they did the EMG again and she was officially diagnosed with ALS. The problem is we can't find Riluzole in my country and can't find anyone who can help me get it from outside. I live in Jordan, Amman. I have the prescription from the doctor, all the tests and everythig needed.. If anyone lives in a country where they sell Riluzole and can ship it to Jordan and I will transfer the money via PayPal or bank transfer.. Or any other possible way.. Thank you

Hi I am sorry about your mom. I deleted the prescription as it shows her name. We can not get riluzole without our own prescriptions Knowing Canadian online pharmacies will ship tp US I wondered if they would elsewhere. You can try googling them and asking each butI did find a comment from one Canadian World pharmacy about which I know absolutely nothing to endorse them or not. They said if they could not ship directly to a country they recommended shipping to a package forwarding service in the US who could then send wherever. I think your best chance is doing something like this if it can’t be sent to Jordan directly. Of course whoever sends it it would go through your customs. Good luck

Thank you for your help. I googled it and sadly I live outside the shipping range. Will try to find it elsewhere or call the doctor she might have a way.

Nikki is right...what most people do is forwarding. There are services that will do this if you do not know anyone in a given country that the pharmacy will ship to.

I absolutely found package forwarding to Jordan. You would sign up with the service then get your prescription sent from Canada to the address in the US that the service gives you. They then send it to you. the only questions would be if the pharmacy accept your prescription and if customs is an issue. Complicated and expensive and I would certainly check with the doctor if you have not already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back