Status
Not open for further replies.
ladies

Ok,OK,OK.......I really dont know what got into me yesturday. What a baby, I guess my kids are rubbing off on me. It would be nice if could just put one big band aid on my body and feel better like the kids!:-D

It is so touching that you all care enough post to me, it really does mean alot to me.
I do feel better today and my hubby put up the water slide for the kids. Renee, I do take the kids to our sub pools, but it is stressful w/o a helper. my older son wants to go in big pool (not that independent in water-he thinks so), my younger Noah wants to stay in little pool, and the baby is darn heavy and teething! Next summer should be alot easier with the young bunch. sooo, water slide today. and we are getting together with friends tonight, so that should take my mind of things.

I do feel bad whining when there are so many wonderful folks on this site that are diagnosed or in worse shape than me. It seems selfish and i am sorry to everyone. I have to stay in the moment, and today I am able to walk about (albiet with weakness and stiff leg--I call me stiffy now.)speaking of this:

Brenda-
once again, you amaze me girl! I want to be like you when I grow up (see, I am still waiting for that to happen, so is my hubby) I feel like I am 36 going on 6. I am going to send you a pm. I have a few questions about the mixed connective tissue and all that other jazz you were being treated for.

Darlay & Crystal
we are the only group of people that want to find an abnormal test. It seems anything were you have a fighting chance is better than the other. It does not seem probable that you can have all this going on it is nothing.

Rose-
this is a chance to learn what we value most. and these times can strengthen our souls.

As I type, I am thankfull to watch my kids. The baby is in the jumber and the boys have all thier webkins set up and having them play a pretend game of baseball with the baby as the cheerleader.....too cute!

Renee-
I am gland you are getting in for the mri. Had mine last friday and I p/u the test yest. (thurs) I am waiting for my neuro to call on the blood work and let me know where to go next. Thanks for being my sis in christ.

I wish you all a great weekend. we have b-day at my sisters, that be fun. so it should be good. If my body can hang in there.

god bless ALL of you,

April

April,
You are TOOOOOO funny. I've never gotten a pm before-I can hardly wait!

And I tell me all the time that I'm still in school because I don't know what I want to be when I grow up! I figure I'll never grow up, ALS might think I have to grow up, but not quite yet!

Hope you have a great Friday-we'll talk soon,
Keep the faith,
brenda

Well, that certainly sounds stupid.

What I meant was I tell PEOPLE all the time.

oops,
brenda

April

I am going to tell you like I tell my kids "Don't grow up to fast" haha. Did you get the blood test back yet? Let us know when you do. I had my Mri Friday will not get the results till next week. I really am thinking spine problem. If not my dr. says possible a sinal tap next. Just noticed my right shoulder is a lot smaller than my left. My family is becoming concerned watching me waist away, hope they find neck problem. It is funny how we hope for "bad news" from cervical Mri's. All the best to you wonderful ladies, you are great people and I will keep you all in my prayers.

Hi there! I hope things are going better by now. Sometimes it really is hard to have a good day! I understand and feel much empathy for all of you with kids, medical problems and the people in both worlds: The diagnosed and the Undiagnosed!

Sometimes humor is really the best medicine. Right before my problems set in I was preparing to make a career move and be a massage therapist. Dan and I made jokes like " What should I do? Charge extra for the vibration coming from my thumb? " tell them that all of the studies are wrong- one handed massages are truly better?"
tee hee.

Hang in there guys. I heard somewhere either we all hang together or we all hang seperately!

Prayers and thoughts for you all.

Cindy

Cindy,

good luck to you this week on your journey for answers!
keep the sense of humor!

God bless you

april

Threads that share Christian thoughts

I have enjoyed reading your thread and seeing the love of Jesus in action. God bless you for all that you are doing for one another.

I just wanted to share a couple of threads you may not have run across where Christians are encouraged to share with one another freely. They are the following:

"Christians Here To Help You And Talk" at:
https://www.alsforums.com/forum/showthread.php?p=49253#post49253
and
"Encouragement for Hurting Christians", at:
https://www.alsforums.com/forum/showthread.php?p=38714#post38714

Please jump in with any thoughts you may have. It has been awhile since these threads have been active. If we all join in maybe we can get them going again and share the good news with others.

Renee and April

I know how you feel. I am going through the same exact thing. I just want you to know that I will be Praying for you too! Just remember Anxiety and Stress make it worse.

Lorie

Thank you Lorie!

With all that you have been through as of recent, the fact that you took the time to post to our thread means soooooo much to me! My husband and I have prayed for you and Tim for 2 weeks at church! I just wish you the best! You are a stong lady. I saw your interview (with Tim), you are lovely folks! I cried about the van from Stu!

Blessings!

April

Lorie

Just to repeat what April said. Thank you so much for your kind words during this stressful time in your life. I also have been praying for you and Tim. I get on here everyday to see an update. Stu sounds like a great person and I am so happy he could help you and Tim. I e-mailed him about a fund-raiser, I can not wait to get the ball rolling so many more can be blessed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back