Status
Not open for further replies.
Als would not cause these problems this fast. Go back to your GP. I am not a dr but it could be a virus of some sort.

Hey I have the exact same thing you're going through. It sucks . I have crazy twitching , loss of muscle all over, and I use to be big into working out but now I have a feeling drained feeling before even starting my workout . I even now have a indent in the top of my head for some reason . This has been getting worse and started in March. I was just wondering , have you ever used any workout supplements before you got your symptoms ?. Before I got my first symptoms I was testing out a bunch of workout supplements .

Did you take any workout supplements prior to your symptoms? . I have the same thing. And before my symptoms I was testing workout supplements.

no I never took supplements..I am very scared for my life.i have been talking to someone else with the same symptoms cause not a lot of people have our symptoms and we can not figure out what is going on...after a tetanus shot I now have widespread twitching that occurred and at the same exact time I been losing muscles everywhere..I mean my hands,legs chest feet,hands shouldesprs mouth, eyelids, tongue and top of head..are u wasting everywhere also.i have no weakness I think just weak because of muscles.i can talk walk run jog and everything..

did you get my last msg

I didn't take a supplements, but I have twitching and massive atrophy of muscles everywhere.feet chest hands legs thighs ,penis,butt neck eyes everywhere..I had one emg and he said i didn't have anything but I know that's wrong. I had a tetanus shot and next week my whole life changes..is there any other ones who experience this..what testing have you had? What else diseases would cause this? I can't find none!

massive atrophy of the eyes? and top of the head? and in one week. Sorry but ALS doesn't work that way.

Your allergic to your tetanus shot, maybe they used a dirty needle? You should probably go to the ER sounds like your going to be dead next week!

how are you going to tell me als does not work that way? there are numerous people with my symptoms. I have lost 15 pounds in 3 weeks. like I wrote earlier. I have a lost ALOT and ill say it again ALOT of muscle on my legs feet hands arms thighs chest. I also have atrophy in the sides of my mouth, my eyelids and under my eyes, cheeks have no muscle and also my tongue is smaller and if I push my top of head together there is a lot of spade where it seem like muscle would be at. I HAVE TWITCHING that is out of control everywhere . the twitching does not stop. MY CK level is 309. Something is wrong with me and it might be ALS. the only thing weird is I am weaker but I don't have persay weakness like im tripping or falling. I Can do everything i could before i took that stupid tetanus shot. it has to be the tetanus shot. I was perfect until two months ago when i took the tetanus shot that all of these symptoms. I sat my family down and told them it doesn't look good and i don't have much time left. there is no other dieseas that can explain the combination and the massive muscle loss . even if i could rebuild muscle in my body .. how in the world would i rebuild muscle in my face?

another symptom i have is my lips is getting smaller and not only am i have twitches but i feel like my leg has bended really wierd on the left and i also get jerks not only twitches, also , my bottom teeth are almost diging in my bottom lip. i cant open my mouth wide like i use to . please tell me im not the only one with these symptoms. I have three little boys and they need me. Sorry if i come off insecure or not sensitive but my life has been ripped from me in 2 months .

You need to go back to the dr. People here have they don't think it is als. Als doesn't attack the body as a whole and not in 3 weeks time.
I am sorry you are having such difficulty. Only a dr is going to be able to help you. It could be anything at this point, virus or reaction to the tetanus shot or another auto immune disease. I hope you find out what it is.

You really need to get off the internet and actually take care of your three little boys. You are not helping them at all with your constant posts. I feel really sorry for them.

there are numerous people with your symptoms and none of them posting here have been diagnosed with ALS

we are sorry you are having these problems, but you need to understand we are not doctors, but your symptoms don't match ALS and I rarely post here but the people here with ALS have to take a lot of time just to type, so as a carer I will tell you that you need to get doctors to work with you for a diagnosis and spend quality time with your kids, rather than post here frantically and then tell your kids you are dying.

It took nearly a year to diagnose my husband and many people here had to wait far longer for the diagnosis to be completed, so 2 months is not very long and is bound to be something other than ALS

You think it is the tetanus shot, go work on that with your doctor then.

is there anyone else that can help me..I'm scared and confused. does anyone know what full body muscle wasting resembles..i only had one emg ncv and he ruled out everything nuerological. but here I am with 15-17 pounds less of muscle mass and smaller tongue ,lips and forehead but I function kinda normal..also my eyesight has been affects..I'll take anything at this moment that someone can or some direction

It's N O T ALS! It is something else! Go to your doctor and get to the bottom of this. We can't diagnose you here.

I'm having more and more trouble believing your posts. You've reached the point where you're naming random body parts experiencing severe muscle loss with no strength loss. Eyelids! Really, how did you make this comparison; do you have before and after pictures? Or did someone at the gym say you've got really really thin eyelids. Stand in front of a mirror, look at yourself and realize you cannot self diagnose. try a therapist, it may be psyche and not physique.

trust me when I say this and I APPEECIATE EVERY RESPONSE TO THE FULLEST cause that means you care enough about me to respond and i know what everyone has been diagonsed with but I took a tetanus shot after that.i have muscle atrophy everywhere In my body..it's not a joke.every single part of body has atrophied.yes my forehead has lost all it's muscle.my mouth and lips and have lost muscle underneath my eyes and my cheeks have lost a lot of muscle.i don't mean atrophied a lil I mean by body has atrophied alot.this happened in a matter of weeks,,I am twitching non stop now and the twitchin happened same time as the ateophy...please believe me.please.even my cpk is 309.I talk to my doctors and they don't take me serious..I talk to my family and they give me no support ..you guys are all I have..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back