Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to all of you who have posted reports of what you are going through taking care of a loved one with ALS. The information is personally helpful ot me as I mull over ways to prepare both myself and my family. Your families and loved ones who have passed can feel proud of your courage.

As I sit here listening to a song called, "In moments like these, I sing out a song, I sing out a love song to Jesus. In moments like these, I lift up my hands to you Lord, singing I love you Lord."

And then I read all the love, care, and concern you have all shared here, it just brings tears to my eyes. For I see God sharing and showing His love through your thoughtful comments. I know words cannot convey a hug, but you all have come as close to it as possible.

I do not know of any other website in the world like this. I know you have made my life totally different. I was isolated, felt all alone with ALS, and you have totally changed me for the better. All I can say is, Thank you, Thank you.

We are all saddened by the loss of the loved ones on the forum and I know many just cannot find the right words at times, but know this, YOU ARE NOT ALONE. God is with you and so are we as much as possible.

Peace, Love, and Comfort to those who are fighting this terrible disease, and especially to those who have lost their loved ones.

God Bless
Capt. AL

Sara,

I'm sorry for your lose. My husband has ALS and there is something in your post that has enlightened me. For that I will be forever grateful. Thank you for sharing

Donna

Sara

Sara, my thoughts are with you. so sorry to hear of your loss. stay strong.

Barb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back