Diagnosis
01/2014
Country
US
State
AZ
City
Cottonwood
I thank everyone past and present for all the information and support provided on this forum. This forum was my lifeline and best source of information.

My love passed a year ago this October and it tears my heart out every time I come back now. I think I was numb for so long but it keeps opening up a deep wound so I have to say goodbye.

With love and gratitude,

Sherry

It's really good to hear from you Sherry and to know that you are aware of your needs and acting to look after yourself.

I wish you peace and hope you find many ways to discover joy in life. Big sister hugs xxx

Best wishes for healing and happiness

We understand......Thanks for saying good by. My feeling would be the same.

Take Care.......

Peace and strength on your new path, Sherry.

Best,
Laurie

Sherry I did not know you but I think I will be just the same. Best wishes in your new life.

Thanks Sherry, wishing you all the best as you find your new life, wishing you peace and happinessxxxxxxxxGem

Sherry, I wish you the very best. May you find peace and comfort in the road ahead. Take care of yourself. We all understand the pain.

Ditto all above. It's good to have you with us, so if you ever decide to return, you'll be welcome. If you stay gone, I'll also be happy that you're moving along in life. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back