Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you realize you don't have ALS but I thought I would give you my opinion as well . . . and I will agree with everyone else: your symptoms don't sound like ALS at all.

Your diabetic condition along with all of the medications you are on, could easily explain all of your symptoms. I'm sure your docs will get to the bottom of things.

Take care.

thanks, yes I am pretty much convinced I do not have als. I know after researching a bit further it appears to be the prednisone which is causing the cramps and twitching, it seems to be a common occurence and it is just too much of a coincidence that everything was exaberated when I started taking it 2 months ago. Now I am left with deciding to continue to take as I do beleive it is doing me some good, my sed rate has went down and I do not have that achey all over feeling anymore but I am not sure I can deal with the side effects, have to think on that for awhile, I know I have to taper myself off slowly to keep the adrenal glands from going nuts. Drank some tonic water last night and it seemed to help a little, will try again tonight, now that I realize it is probably nothing serious I can ignore the twitches but is is impossible to ignore the cramps, worse pain since childbirth:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back