Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose,
Congratulations on your winning guess!

Laurel,
Your suggestions would work as well and should be considered by the PNS'ers that are already onboard.

Zaphoon

I have a guess what you have TMTOYH

Sounds like you have too much time on your hands

I have a syndrome called S.O.L. can anybody guess that one? On top of that i have been diagnosed with DDDD........? Does anybody know that one, and i must have TMTOMH because i am replying to this message!

Have a fantastic day!

OK, I'll jump in and out of this ...

As a "crypt"ologist, you must be busy getting ready for Halloween, right Z?

Regarding TMTOMH, that was cute.

I need an outlet at times for my over-active imagination. I use to write puppet skits for children's church and that gig is gone (I must have written a hundred skits, all as a volunteer - they were pretty funny). Forgive me for using this forum for that outlet.

The comment about "crypt"ology and halloween was very inventive, too. You guys crack me up!

I'm still working on the DDDD thing, though. That is proving to be a stumper.

ok, here are my guesses on the latest quiz!

S.O.L/- I always thought sh** outa luck!

DDDD- I guess it could be..........damn, damn IT, Damn, DAMN IT

that's all for now,
brenda

Hysterical! Thanks for trying to bring some laughter to the forum..always appreciated (by most). Kr

I'm a DDDD too but its not a diagnosis... :cool:

and I'm with Brenda on the SOL, - in more ways than one!:lol:

Thank goodness for humor, and laughter!

DDDD, I was thinking bra size...but that doesn't have anything to do with ALS...:lol:

Ahhhhhhh laughter! No DDDD is not my bra size, i think brenda came the closest...... SOL shit out of luck, DDDD, damned if i do and damned if i dont, and the other as you know is too much time on my hands....... Sam

Sam, you're too cute :) I hope you're having some better days.

Brenda, I just caught the gradual change in type caps ~ those were my exact words when I hit my shin on a partially opened dresser drawer today.

gimpydad'slady you guessed it right (for me anyway)

And this is especially for Pdaddy or our Al(s) if they stumble across this thread.

....Pat, AL & AL .....FTG! (I really pray that none of my kids are secretly members on this site LOL)

Hi Sammantha! OK, I love the DDDD! This will fit into, all of my life! :lol: Now I can use the initials, and no one will be the wiser....they'll just think I'm swearing at them ;-) Thanks ! Have a great night!

You should know I read everything by now. I'm just staying out of this one because if I get started it'll be FUBARD and we don't want that. Just try to keep it clean guys.

AL.

Well Al, I could not figure out what it meant but you stopped the conversation short...

Al, I know what FUBAR means (but I'm not saying in such polite company):lol:

Most ex military should have heard it before. I'm not, just ex Fire Dept. We knew the saying as well. RD is reasonable doubt.

AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back