Not open for further replies.

Semiramixo

Reason
Learn about ALS
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
TR
Hello everyone, I hope you're all good. I’m not native speaker, sorry about that and thanks in advance.

I have really weird problems last 3 weeks. I’m 24 years old women, my first problem started with tinnitus and dizziness. I went neurologist and ear nose throat diseases for this problem. They didn’t find anything, and after that I went for my regular leg control (because I had a really bad car accident 3 years ago), he asked me “Do you have problems with your leg such as cramping, pain or twitching?” and I said of course yes because I have really big titanium in my left leg. After that he sent me for EMG (but they didn’t use any needles), and my legs are completely okay.

After few days I went for took a shower and my neck and head really stiff and numb. I decided to go hospital, doctor consider possibility for brain problem but everything still was clean. He gave me a sedative and dizziness serum. Probably my problem is anxiety.

By the way I always have twithing but normally only my left leg, and after that night in the morning my arms were shaking and so weak. I don’t care at first but it starts everyday. My whole body can paralyzed and my arms can be so weak and not any feeling at all. They are so cold and like I don’t have my arms. I started considering about my body health and I went for another neurologist, he tested EMG (without needle again) and cannot find any problem. My blood samples also totally normal. He gave me antidepressant but it makes me worse. He told me if your problem wouldn’t pass you should go to university hospital but it is not possible during COVID time.

What should I do? Still my arms and my left leg can be so cold and numb, is there any person who diagnosed by EMG without needle?

Hi there - I'm thinking you need to just keep working with your doctors as this may well resolve with a little time.
It's nothing like ALS I can assure of that.

Thank you for your reply, they gave me vitamin D and Magnezium pills for this problem even if they didn’t take blood sample about that. I will see what’s gonna happen after this supplement. I really appreciate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back