08/2015
Country
US
State
CA
City
San Diego
Hello to Everyone,

I joined in late May 2015. I received an official diagnosis of ALS in late August 2015. It has taken me some time to come back, and to change my "Forum Interest" from "Other" (which seemed to be one of the best boxes to check at that time) to "I have been diagnosed...".

I don't really know what else to say at this time. I just wanted to come back. This has all been so very difficult.

Thank you.

We are always sorry to welcome new people here- but you will feel supported, understood and can share whatever you want. Hugs. Donna

Hi fiona, I'm so sorry that you've had to change your forum interest.
If you have been reading posts, you will know how much support is available to you.
God bless you on your journey, Janelle x

Glad you decided to come back

Fionae, I'm sorry about your diagnosis, but glad that you came back. Read, and post when you feel like it. You'll learn a great deal and find w onderful support here.

So sorry. You have friends here.

Thank you, all of you. Your kind words and support mean more to me than you know. My best to all of you.

Hi Fiona,

Sorry to hear your diagnosis. I know all too well the shock and numbness that kicks in. That said, it's a great group of people here and a wonderful source of info and support, feel free to rant, cry, laugh and/or lean on anyone here (and you'll most likely end up doing all of those and more).

Take care,
Brad

Hi fionae, sorry you found yourself back here too. But now that you are at least you have a great circle of support and information here. I spent many months searching this forum when I had questions and frustrations. I have gotten so much more insight from these posts than what the docs could possibly provide.

Welcome Fiona. Sorry about your diagnosis. You'll find support, information, and advice here -- and even enjoy a few laughs along the way.

Welcome back, Fiona.
--Laurie

So sorry I have to welcome you here. You will have tons of support here and anytime you feel like sharing, asking questions or just need support this forum is the place to come. You will be in the thoughts of everyone. here. Steve was also officially diagnosed in August.

All of you are so kind, I have tears rolling down my cheeks reading, and re-reading, what all of you, every single one of you, wrote. Thank you so much. I send best wishes to all of you.

So sorry to welcome to you to our most elite club. It is the best place to be and I would encourage you to start posting now that you have started. You have probably seen the relationships that develop here, and you can be part of that xx

Welcome back, Fionae. Don't worry about not knowing what to say now...it will come, and we will be here for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back