Not open for further replies.

autumn

Country
CA
State
province
City
city
Hi, My mom was diagnosed in May 2006 with ALS, and has been in the hospital since the end of April 2006. She's 64 year's old. The disease has advanced quite quickly, I'm afraid. Unfortunately, she hasn't had access to the internet, so she hasn't been able to talk to any other PALS. I was wondering if there were a few kind souls out there who would be willing to write my mom a short message that I can take into the hospital and read to her. I want her to know that she's not alone in this, and that there are others who are going through this as well. I hope I'm not asking too much, it's just that I'd do anything to put a smile on her face. My mom's name is Elizabeth. (please feel free to send a private message if you don't want to post here) Thank-you!

Thank-You!

Hi, I just wanted to say thank-you to the three amazing people who sent me a private message with a little message for my mom. I appreciate it so much. I read her the message's, and her eye's lit up. I think it really made her day. It's the little things that really make a difference. Thanks for helping me with that! If there's anything I can do for anyone, just let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back