Reason
PALS
Country
Albany
State
NY
City
selkirk
Hello, I hope who ever reads this is feeling well. My name is Jennifer and I am an occupational therpist assistant. Currently I am in college again working on my masters in OT. As a part of my learning experience, my instructor has asked me to conduct an interview. This interview takes about 45 minutes but can be broken up. I will be asking about a variety of topics such as how you spend your time, what you enjoy doing, what you do well, and how you manage problems. The answers will be confidential and names will never be used. If there is anyone that could help me out I would greatly appreciate it. We could do this via phone or email, if we are not near eachother. I live in Albany, NY.
The reason I have chose to come here to the ALS support group is I have great interest in this. I just completed a p[resentation on ALS and viewed an interview with Morrie, I am sure you may have heard of Morrie (Tuesdays with Morrie) . So, I will be greatful for any help. PLease email me at any time.
Thank you so much
Jennifer

Hi Jennifer. Albany is a great town. I have a friend who lives in Hudson and owns a couple of bars in Albany so have spent some time there. We have a couple of members from Upstate NY that might be willing to help out. I'm outside Toronto and if no one jumps in in a few days give me an email at [email protected] and I'll give it a shot. AL.

thank you

Thank you so much Al for responding and offering to help out. I will give it a couple days and then I will email my teacher to see if this interview can take place in different communication modes.
Again, Thank you
Jennifer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back