I have a question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did understand your question about the time taken, and my answer was yes, it was enough.

I am a lefthander and yet that is my thinner arm. That can happen when you use it more and it is more toned (more muscle, less fat). Differences in size either way between the R/L arms or legs or fingers are very common and do not mean anything if there is not a significant noticeable clinical difference in how you can use them. And even where there is, there is often a simple reason that has nothing to do with ALS. For instance, I have been reading resting my phone against my L thumb. Now the L thumb has been cracking occasionally. That is a sign I need to stop doing that.

In ALS, atrophy comes after the nerves die so weakness generally shows first. You do not have clinical weakness, nor ALS.

Yes it is enough time. I have had many emgs because of research studies ( 18 ) with multiple doctors. It doesn’t take that long to see if there are abnormalities

Viktor,

Let’s review some key sentences by very ALS knowledgeable members
and you being this Thread is going onto two pages.

1. “You don't have ALS.”

2. “You are good to go.”

3. “You did not do the EMG too early”

4. “You don’t need another emg.”

5. “I listened your advice and did not done another emng.” No ALS.

6. “I saw my Dr neuro. and ask her about it she done some exams like Romberg test etc and check my reflexes / power of the legs& body and everything was more than perfect...so I think this feeling with my legs is due my stress and anxiety ...thats what my Dr also said”

7. (“and everything was more than perfect.”)

8. *(so I think this feeling with my legs is due my stress and anxiety ...thats what my Dr also said”)

“I made another EMG ,after 3 months and everything is fine and same as it was at very first time..”
(That's two... no ALS.)

9. “Pls let me know, this is my last question in this forum.” *No… it wasn’t. Then…

10. “I have a few questions based on my situation what I have in last 5 months.”

Last and hopefully last…

11. “You do not have clinical weakness, nor ALS.”

This is not a Heath Anxiety Forum. This Forum is no longer for you.

Yes,probably you are totally right...I can agree with your opinion ,really.Pls understand me that I just wants to have some information from somebody experienced in this disease coz as I previously said in my small country it is not to many knowledge about ALS,also not to many Doctors who working on EMG and probably only one Dr who work on ALS as expert
Thats why I made to many questions,I hope you can understand,I am anxious coz I got fasciculations and every day I have something looks like ALS symptoms
Thanks everybody for support ,in this difficult time for me you was my lights in the darkness!
And one more[ I promise!!!] ,one more question if you dont mind....and I will go!
During of this period of last four months when I started thinking about possibly ALS,I note every night more and more nocturia [ started with 2 times wake up during the night and now I am on 5 or 6 times ]
I thought it is somerhing with prostate [ I had problem for a years with chronic prostatitis ] and I really didnt think to much that something going wrong
But now,when I saw some posts that urinary problem can also be symptom of ALS in early stage I am again in stress
So,please,let me know,how urinary problem looks like in this disease and does it affect person in early or late stage as some kind of spasticity as I read ?
Also,if its considering as a symptom of UMN,,does clinical exam will show some kind of abnormalities as Babinski or Hoffman sign,spasticity in other part of the body etc or neurogenic bladder will be the symptom by its own?
Maybe I didn't made good question because of my poor English but if you understand the question I will really ,really appreciate if you can answer to me
Thanks a lot
I wish all of you only the best!
DL

definitely no - please do honour what you said and leave this alone now. you have posted 9 times and been told no repeatedly, that is more than enough. we totally understand you, honestly.
all the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back