Reason
Other
Country
US
State
Michigan
City
Grand rapids
I have struggled with seeing many different symptoms pop up over the course of 3 years. From difficulting eating to twitching calves muscles to twitching tongue. I tried everything and nothing work. I had an EMG, and was about to go in for an MRI. But I figure it out beforehand, AND.... I don't have ALS.

People, I know your symptoms seem scary, but most of us are tied up in a bundle of stress. I wasted 3 years because in those three years I lived in fear. Do you want to know how I fixed everything? A tube of Bengay. It's a miracle. Twitching is gone, stress is gone, everything is gone. It's all stress people.

I just wanted to tell this story because I know 99% of people worry their symptoms into existence. Try Bengay, get a massage, go on a vacation, spend time outside, go to the movies, buy and XBOX and play Rocket League, what ever it takes to calm the hell down.

I concur with GregK...why?

We encourage DIHALS participants to return with good news of what they learned and how they coped. Thanks for stopping by, Grand Rapids, and all the best to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back