State
Texas
City
Pinehurst
that I can still pull my shorts halfway on :):(

that I have this wonderful family ...

>which half?

"-(

I don't feel lucky, I feel blessed that I have my husband in my life although it is much shorter than wanted. He has and continues to touch lives everywhere we go.

Max, have you ever gotten them half way up only to find that they are on backwards?

>Max, have you ever gotten them half way up only to find that they are on backwards?

no, but that has happened way too many times with the shirt! :)

I feel lucky to be alive. Lately, I find myself trying everything out there! I know it's that tick tock of the clock getting me to try things. It's now or never! Keep up the good fight!

Mary Ellen

> feel lucky to be alive

me too but having to strike too many bucket list items...

I feel lucky to have this forum and all the members I now consider friends.

Debbie

>I feel lucky to have this forum and all the members I now consider friends.

me too ! :)

I feel lucky to be the mother of three children after having fertility issues. We have twins (boy/girl) who are 16 and then a 10 year old son.

I'd feel Lucky but I fear she'd slap me ... 8^O

I bet you like whips and chains Greg! lol

I feel lucky that I bought long-term care insurance when I was 49 years old and it is paying for all my nursing care.

I feel lucky and blessed to have my sister living 2 doors down. She comes and helps me with poop patrol and pulling my pals up in the bed. She comes over every other night so I can take a shower. Because of her - I don't stink.

Debbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back