Status
Not open for further replies.
Luther, Best wishes to you in your treatment program.

Thank you for sharing. I am glad you have your answer and best of luck.

You have helped others by returning to tell the outcome of your search for diagnosis

Thank you Nikki. Although I’m still confused. I don’t know how to upload the EMG report, and I still have some of the same symptoms I was suffering before, I guess I will get more answers soon. But I guess you don’t start to regain muscle and strength with ALS as the stickies say, so now I have to look towards something like Parkinson’s as cause. Once again thank you all!!

Did anyone that had their EMG’s done, have their legs,back, arms, and neck done? I ask because I only had my legs and arms done on both sides ,and needles inserted as well. I’m just wanting to be certain that I had a through EMG.

I had only one side done and that was sufficient. You have been cleared of ALS so focus on the remaining tests as you move forward to an accurate diagnosis. And good luck.

That is more than most get to have ALS ruled out. One side is more commonly done. As I said before if the degree of weakness you reported was accurate and ALS was the cause it would have been glaringly obvious on EMG.

We said all along it didn’t sound like ALS. The EMG and the doctor agreed. You were given an answer in your follow up

Please work with your doctor and good luck

Closing the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back