I don't think I have ALS but I just wanted to.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pj2904

Reason
Learn about ALS
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
UK
State
NY
City
London
show my absolute respect and appreciation for all the people here whom contribute and share ideas and opinions as well as life experiences.

I stumbled across this forum and have wholly been educated. After reading everything and applying it to myself I can't hold onto anything that would suggest ALS or Mnd as we call it here over the pond.

Basically I twitch alot and I do find it quite alarming when it happens (respectfully said) I twitch all over my body, literally anywhere from head to toe and when it happens is just for a few seconds at most. They occur in my feet, hands, buttocks, thighs, calf's, shoulders, elbow, forehead, cheeks, back of head and of course arms.... just literally anywhere. But as the 'read first' section(s) state I don't have anything failing & nothing in my daily performance is any different then it was 5 years ago! My wrists aren't great but I remember buying something to assist me doing pushups as I struggled with them 25 years ago!

If I was asking you as so many do 'could this be ALS/are you sure etc' I can already imagine the response.. (but I'm not asking, honestly.. Lol)

So I guess this particular forum has done it's job that it was intended for.

Again many thanks for this valuable resource.

Best wishes to all.

You’re right— you don’t have ALS. You have been on this site quite a bit. I hope you can now move past this fear and enjoy your life. This site is not a healthy place for the anxious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back