Status
Not open for further replies.
For the benefit of all those who have not yet got a diagnosis, I was diagnosed with ALS, May 2006. I still have those days when I feel like staying in bed and not getting out anymore. I think we all have those days.

It takes awhile to overcome those moods sometimes and force myself to face the world for another day. I would not want to be anyone that had to deal with me during one of those dark times. :evil:

It is only by the grace and mercy of God that I am able to face ANY days at all. I pray that you too may overcome those dark times in your lives and somehow learn to enjoy life one day at a time, no matter what your physical state may be. For some of us, this may be all we can do, develop a positive attitude about life and live it to the fullest.

I could not agree more! I trully look foward to going to church these days. I have gone to the chapel during the week when there is no one, I just let it out and cry it out to god! I have met with my pastor about fears and doughts and he has filled me up. I pray that god will bring people into my life to help, and he does.
I do agree that all things happen to stengthen the soul, and my soul is being tested. However this turns out for me----it is only through christ that I am at peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back