Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
AR
State
BA
City
Buenos Aires
Approximately 1 year ago while I was playingguitar I felt something weak in my hand. After a while I didn't worry and went on with my normal life. A few months later, I began to feel constant tremors, which I still have today. My fingers, hands, legs, and feet tremble when I move them, as if they are "stuck" and began to shake non-stop. I also began to notice that I have fasciculations all over my body, and that my left eye is somewhat strange, not crooked, but as if the eyelid had fallen a little more. Then I read about Split Hand Syndrome and I wonder if my hand indicates that.
It should be noted that I am not psychologically well, I have Pure OCD, anxiety, and I tend to fall into depression stages with some frequency, therefore I hardly do any physical activity or have a good diet.
Do you think I should go to a neurologist?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you should write down all your symptoms and go to your general doctor. He/she will probably do some blood work and decide what's next. Don't worry about ALS. Let your doctor sort out the symptoms.

What did your doctor say about your symptoms?

Second Kim. And by working on your anxiety, and gradually increasing your movement and improving your diet, you can work toward feeling your best physically as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back