06/2008
Country
US
State
any
City
any
Hello my dear friends,

I DID IT! Tonight was my senior presentation for Nursing and I had to actually SPEAK for 30 minutes via interactive television to the rest of the class.:smile::smile::smile:

And the teacher was right there in our classroom!

She was super nice, and really enjoyed my presentation on the dynavox. My group made a 40 out of 40!

Thanks to all of you for your continued encouragement,
In another week, I will have my bachelor's degree!:!::!::!::!:
hugs to all,
brenda

Congratulations!
I am so proud of you, I know that you have been still working on the nursing degree!
You are an inspiration to many!
Keep up the good work!
netty

WOW ! To think, I knew you when ... :)

I am so proud of you, and grateful for everything you are doing to raise public awareness!

Brenda

That is so awesome, I am proud of you. You have more courage and power in your little finger than most people have in their whole body. My hat is off to you and good luck next week. As my five year old twin girl would say with her cute little speech problem, YOU GO DIRL!

RENEE

Hi Brenda,

Congrats on such a splendid finish! I didn't realize you were going to use the dynavox.

Lydia

Thought I'd chime in about using the dynavox-

Our topic for the presentation was "Healthcare technology-what does the future hold?"

I opened the presentation and talked about some history facts, etc...
Then I let the dynavox say one sentence for me to end my section and introduce the next nurse to speak.

Sort of our living example of technology I suppose?

thanks you guys,
you're the best,
brenda

Brenda-

OF COURSE YOU DID IT!You know you rocked their socks off. WAY PROUD OF YA,girl. What are you gonna do to celebrate the completion of your degree?

Tell kids and hubby that your buddy from the forum says the garbage WILL magically take itself out for two whole weeks with no help from Mom and they have to pretend its your Birthday-gleefully---- EVERY DAY----- for a whole month. tee hee hee

Love,
Cindy

Congratulations on your upcoming BA degree!

Brenda,

Way to go!
Congrats on your BA degree in nursing.

Yes, most definitely, CONGRATULATIONS! Wonder Woman strikes again! I think I would be happy with half of your energy!

Way to go, Brenda! Your sprit and courage continue to amaze me! Cindy

Well done Brenda - what a fantastic achievement !

Kind regards

Flowerpot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back