00/0000
Country
US
State
VA
City
Ashburn
Hi dear friends
Thank you for your patience and the time you take to answer our questions.
I am silent singer...one month ago i wrote here with the "right arm weakness" topic but right now my thread is closed.
Since 40 days ago i have had right hand weakness in mornings and during sleeping.but when i stand up it is fade away. I have balance problems and cant stand on my feet.
Three weeks ago, I did EMG and NCV test which came back normal. But i have semi paralysis in the mornings which gives me this feeling that i cant take even 3 kg of dumbell but after standing up i can do more weights with more reps (balance problems all day long).
But yesterday i just run for a kilometere and after stopping my calf muscles have gotten so weak which i cant stand on my heels and cant walk on them. It is so scary that i drop my foot to walk right now. Does this sounds like als symptoms?
Again thank you for your kindness and patience.

Last edited:
No, it doesn't sound like ALS. Once you lose function in a muscle with ALS, it doesn't come back.

This sounds like something concerning, but not ALS. You do need to pursue medical care still, as there is something wrong. But you have been cleared for ALS- time to look in another direction.

It should be mentioned that 2 month ago doctor prescribed me clonazepam for my anxiety...i used it 15 days...such weaknesses started when i withdraw that drug...until know it continues. I have widespread twitching in my body and have severe fatigue and also chewing problem..chewing is difficult.i have tremourd in my fingers and inner shaking.. I know that clean EMG means no als...sorry to disturb your time. .. love you guys so much

Last edited:
Then you should go see a doctor.

But adding more symptoms still won't make it ALS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back