Diagnosis
09/2017
Country
HR
State
Croatia
City
ZAGREB
i noticed that my liver shivers when i stand and try to speak. voice is also significantly weaker. not to mention walk and speak.
so, i can speak only when sitting or laying. oh, i can have sex only when i fly, but that is other thing.
i know that you can not believe that i could that kind of "multitasking", but you try that and write an answer. is it common? does it have any connection with pyramidal structure in als?

Hey Jethro,

Please post a picture of your flying.

I’ll have what he’s having.

hi,
i am not kidding. sometimes. not this time. when i stand to open the door, i can not speak anymore. belly in liver area starts to shiver (did i use appropriate word?), just like fasciculations, and strength to speak simply disappear. just like i share certain quantum of energy, so i can not distribute it by myself.reaction of my neuro was a same like yours. so, i hesitate to aske anything.
@ :) deedee i built up dosage with my own thc. i got composition report - 69,5%thc. i need to lower dose. 100mg is too much
@KimT ok, i will take a photo as soon as action comes.

It isn’t surprising that having used energy to stand you can’t speak if your breathing is compromised. ( as it may be even if you do not know it). Perhaps abdominal fasciculations are really originating from your diaphragm and / or accessory muscles.

remember this is a family friendly site if you post photos

I have a much harder time speaking while trying to stand. I have much more strength to speak when I'm seated and my head is up. I haven't felt anything in my liver, which is surprising given the abuse it suffered back in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back