Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
ILLINOIS
City
PALATINE
I Am Beve And Sister To Jackiemax And Sister In Law To Horace ,they Within The Past Six Months Have Accepted That Horace Has Als, It Breaks My Heart ,i Dont Know What To Do To Help Them,
Jackie Gets Scared And Anxious Yet She Is A Pillar Of Strenth, Horace Is Very Brace ,none Or Us Wants To Leave Here And Die But I Believe Dying Is Not The End But The Beginning Of Life Eternally, To See The Face Of Jesus Must Be Awesome, I Will Write To Anyone Who Is Alone With No Family Members And Feels Isolated, Let Go And Let God, Mly Beve

thank you beve

thank you, sister beverly. i just read your post and you being the kindhearted person that you are, i am not surprised to see you offer to write anyone who has no family. there just may be some in this group who need you, and if so, i hope they will let you know. yes, i get anxious and upset, but i am slowly accepting the fact that this is what the Lord has planned for us, and we will do the very best we can to handle it, and yet keep serving Him.

Thank you for posting, and bless you for caring.

jackiemax

Hello Beverly,
what a lovely thoughtful thing to do. You are an Angel. I am sure there is some one that can use your love & caring. And all of us will benefit by reading your answers. God Bless. EM

Welcome Beverly. It is nice to get to "meet" more of Jackie's family. THank you for joining us and thanks for the offer. Cindy

JACKIEMAX said:
thank you, sister beverly. i just read your post and you being the kindhearted person that you are, i am not surprised to see you offer to write anyone who has no family. there just may be some in this group who need you, and if so, i hope they will let you know. yes, i get anxious and upset, but i am slowly accepting the fact that this is what the Lord has planned for us, and we will do the very best we can to handle it, and yet keep serving Him.

Thank you for posting, and bless you for caring.

jackiemax

I CARE AND NO ONE LOVES YOU MORE THAN I DO, PERHAPS,THE LORD HAS LED YOU TO THIS FORUM ,SO THAT YOU WILL HAVE SUPPORT FROM THE ALS GROUP, AND AFTER HORACE HAS LEFT, MAYBE THE LORD WANTS YOU AND I ,TO BE A CAREGIVER ,BY POSTING TO SOME WHO MAY HAVE NO ONE, YES, GOD HAS A PLAN FOR ALL OF US, THERE ARE ANGELS HERE AMONGST US, AND IN HEAVEN WATCHING OVER US, SOMEDAY WE WILL LIVE SIDE BY SIDE IN OUR MANTIONS JUST OVER THE HILL TOP ,MLY

All Members Who Have Als And Family Caregivers

I AM JACKIES SISTER AND TOMORROW WE GO TO SEE HER AND HORACE, JUST BREAKS MY HEART THAT THIS MAY WELL BE MY LAST VISIT WITH HIM I KNOW JACKIE IS SAD, AND ANXIOUS ,WHEN SHE IS HAPPY I AM HAPPIER, WHEN SHE IS SAD, I AM SAD FOR HER ,AND WISH I COULD FIX THINGS,
' IF THERE IS A MEMBER WHO HAS ALS OR CAREGIVER WHO NEEDS A FREIND TO TALK TO ,I WILL LISTEN ,DONT KNOW THE SYMPTOMS OR WHAT TO DO MEDICALLY BUT IF GOD HAS LED ME TO YOU, HE WILL USE ME ,I KNOW THAT, MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS
[email protected] ,MLY MEANS ME LOVING YOU ,AND I DO WE ARE ALL BROTHES AND SISTERS IN CHRIST, BEVE

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Cindy

CindyM said:
Welcome Beverly. It is nice to get to "meet" more of Jackie's family. THank you for joining us and thanks for the offer. Cindy
JACKIE WILL MEET MANY NEW FRIENDS HERE ,I AM SO THANKFUL THERE ARE SUPPORT GROUPS LIKE THIS, I WILL DO WHAT EVER ANYONE NEEDS , LIKE WRITING THEM, PRAYING FOR THEM ,MY CUP RUNNETH OVER ,THANK YOU FOR YOUR POSTS, WE MAY NEVER MEET PERSON TO PERSON BUT WE CAN SOUL TO SOUL LOVE BEVE

Hello And Thank You

edna may said:
Hello Beverly,
what a lovely thoughtful thing to do. You are an Angel. I am sure there is some one that can use your love & caring. And all of us will benefit by reading your answers. God Bless. EM
HI ALREADY I HAVE MET THREE SOULS THAT TOUCH , I WROTE A POEM TO JACKIE ONCE IT SAID ,I HAVE A SECRET THAT I HAVE NEVER TOLD, I HAD A BROKEN HEART AND YOU TOUCHED MY SOUL, I KNOW THAT ONLY GOD CAN MAKE A TREE BUT HE GAVE TO YOU ,THE LOVE AND WISDOM ,TO LIFT MY SOUL AND SET IT FREE,
JACKIE IS AN AWESOME PERSON SO IS HORACE ,THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY LOVE BEVE

Good Saturday To All Caregivers And Patients

:)
beverly Parrish said:
hi Already I Have Met Three Souls That Touch , I Wrote A Poem To Jackie Once It Said ,i Have A Secret That I Have Never Told, I Had A Broken Heart And You Touched My Soul, I Know That Only God Can Make A Tree But He Gave To You ,the Love And Wisdom ,to Lift My Soul And Set It Free,
Jackie Is An Awesome Person So Is Horace ,thank You For Your Reply Love Beve

I Just Would Like To Say ,hang On ,god Has A Plan For Everyone , This Is A New Disease To Most People And Educating Your Self Is Important ,god Sent The Members Who Set Up This Forum To Do This And Be Of Help
If Anyone ,caregiver Or Patient Is Alone And Just Need Someone To Talk To ,knowing They Care ,just Post Me A Letter And I Will Try To Find It And Answer, My Prayers Are For And To Each Person Who Posts, Dont Give Up ,or In Your Life Is A Story So Think About Writing A Journal ,to Be Of Help Or Just One About You Mly Beve

Jackie , God Has Chosen A Few To Help Alot Of People

I Am Thinking That Most Every Patient And Caregiver Says "why Me?" We Dont Know The Answer But Having Buried Two Children And Lost Of Three Miscarriages ,my Lesson Was To Do All I Could Do To Stop Abortion And Partial Birth, God Used Me To Speak For The Children Lost
As For The Caregivers, What An Awesome Job You Have ,not Only Taking Care Of But Doing So That Patient Has Dignity And Love, Seems To Me Even If A Person Cant Speak They Hear And They Know Whos Heart Is Conneting With Theirs
Be Of Good Cheer Thru All The Days And Nights And Maybe Write A Book ,a Journal That Could Be Of Such Good Help To New Patients And Caregivers, Ask God ,what Would You Have Me To Do ? Mly Beve

Jackiie Max And All Care Givers

Do You All, The Caregivers Ever Think Of What Would Happen To The Patient You Are Caring For, If You Got Sick? Stop And Think About It, It Is Like Advice To =a Mom, The Best Thing You Can Do For Your Children Is To Take Care Of Mom, And All Else Will Fall Into Place,
I Do Believe That Fear And Anxiety Plays A Big Part Of Caring For A Loved One, The Fear Of Them Passing In The Nite, Or When Left Alone, But We Dont Know When ,as We Are Not In Charge, Just Let Some Of The Fear Go, And Say, " Here It Is God, You're Up All Nite So You Take Over And We Will Go By Your Plan" Reason I Say This Is I Was At Jackie 's Home In Middle Of Feb And She Is More Tired, Scared And Worn Out Than Horace, Sure He Sits ,and Does No Work, He Cant ,but Worse Than Sitting And Watching Her Is Knowing She Lives On A Time Table Of Hurry Hurry So She Can Spend More Time With Him ,he Wants Her By His Side But Not At The Expense Of Rushing And Never Relaxing,
This Group Is Awesome And I Wish To All, Love And Prayers And Like They Say, Let Go And Let God, And Then Do It Mly Beve Parrish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back