AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience and to help support our community please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I almost Freaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenArcher

Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
02/2007
Country
US
State
PA
Alright so I'm sitting here at the computer and I got an entirely new sensation. I thought I was having strong fasciculations in both inner thighs and both buttocks. It kind of felt like a train was going by in the distance the way you feel the vibrations. I moved in my chair and it suddenly stopped. OK, that's weird. Then not even a minute later it starts again. I move in my chair it stops. This happens two more times and I'm not having a good time. The last time it happens I go to stand up and out from underneath my chair comes Pepper. Pepper by the way is a 10 lbs Shih Tzu who was apparently sitting against one of the legs of my chair scratching. I'd move she'd stop.

I'm getting a bell for that dog! :)

CindyM

Extremely helpful member
Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
New England
LOl, Zen! A bell sounds like a good idea! Cindy

Jamiet

Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
Louisiana
LOL....YOu made my day. i never read in this section, but glad i did today!

I bet, your heart was in your belly...

brooksea

Legendary member
Reason
Other
Country
HM
Jeff that was hilarious! Just goes to show how a PALS is on constant alert for the next surprise their body has to offer. LOL:mrgreen:

pmbenb83

Distinguished member
Diagnosis
03/2008
Country
US
State
VA
Zen ~ That is tooo funny! Thanks for the laugh! Pam B in Va

Icanmanz

Reason
PALS
Country
Uni
State
Texas
Wow, Zen! Did you hug Pepper?

Irma

ZenArcher

Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
02/2007
Country
US
State
PA
I didn't hug her, but the wife did among the tears after I told her. For the first couple seconds after I figured it out I was ready to tape her to a chair leg. One other than mine of course. Then once I fully realized what had happened I had a good laugh at myself. I've always said I didn't need any help making a fool of myself because I'm plenty good at it on my own. Now.....see, I told you so :)

edna may

Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
orange county
I almost freaked

ZenArcher said:
I didn't hug her, but the wife did among the tears after I told her. For the first couple seconds after I figured it out I was ready to tape her to a chair leg. One other than mine of course. Then once I fully realized what had happened I had a good laugh at myself. I've always said I didn't need any help making a fool of myself because I'm plenty good at it on my own. Now.....see, I told you so :)
Zen that was good stuff worth a good chuckle & a smile . A while back I had a similar thing happen only I thought it was an earthquake ( I live in S. California) & my dogs name is Sandy. goes to show us, we all need to lighten up a bit. EM

Peg B

Distinguished member
Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
10/2006
Country
US
State
Michigan
Hi,

Sometimes we get surprised when we are busy and don't always know who or what is aroung us.

When my daughter was about 3 years old. I was writing a paper for a class and lost it all on the computer without saving. (Ever do that?) well I had no idea she was right there as I was so into my paper. My bad response was "Oh F...!) Then I saw her and I said, "Oh Julie I am so sorry, I didn't mean to say that." and she said "Why mommie did you say "Sh..?" So I guess I didn't pay attention other times either. Yikes. She is 25 and OK.:-D Best Wishes, Peg

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock