Status
Not open for further replies.
one more thing

also I forgot to mention, that 4 days ago I got a sore throat. Yesterday I noticed that the back of my tongue felt very sore. It's really hard to swallow. Painful in fact. It feels like the worst kind of strep only this is not getting better. I lost my voice completely for 2 days and now it is just hoarse....does anyone have any ideas? I am getting scared again

Thanks
Robin

Hi everyone,

I have missed you all. I haven't been online for a week now. I had a lumbar puncture last Friday and have'nt been able to stand up for days. My headache was so severe. Wed. I had a blood patch done and it relieved the headache immediatley. Amazing. Some pain in my back from the puncture but at least it's bearable.
My neuro appt was today for the csf results it was normal. So, with all that in mind, emg normal , csf normal, blood normal....I dont have Ms or als according to my DR. In a previous post Wright had mentioned Parsonage Turner syndrom when I told my dr this last week he said he didn't think so but today he said it might be a possibilty. :confused: I dont have all the symptoms i had before except the neck discomfort and the hand atrophy tightness in the jaw etc I am tired of talking about the symptoms if everything is going to be normal. I will celebrate today and not worry about tomorrow.
Can I still hang out and be all your friends? Any thing I can do t be a support I will do.
Thanks everyone for all your encouragement, advice and friendship. My prayers and support is here if you want it.:mrgreen:

Very sincerely.
Robin

Dear Happy,
I am so sorry that are alone. I do feel your abandonment. No one should be suffering like you are. I am so sorry. I cry all the time too. Is there no one you can call to help you? This is not fair
Linda

I will celebrate today and not worry about tomorrow.

Hey Robin. We need more of this kind of attitude around here. I am glad you do not have ALS of MS or any other nasty disease. And with your outlook you should continue to do well. Good news! Cindy

"I will celebrate today and not worry about tomorrow."

Great attitude, love it.

Just try to remember,

TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

Let us chose to make it a good one.

crossheart.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back