Not open for further replies.

gapeach

Country
US
State
alabama
City
lanett
Just wanted to let you know that my husband, Ralph, who had bulbar ALS and was diagnosed Sept 14, 2006 passed away on Aug 19th. He is enjoying his heavenly homecoming but we will miss him here. I have not posted that much but come and read other people's posts and they have always been so helpful. This is a great board and very informative. Keep up the good work!
gapeach- Susan Atkins

Susan,

I am so very sorry that your Ralph passed away. I pray that you and your family will find peace in knowing he is in a better place.

I will say a prayer for you and your family.

Ralph

I am so sorry to hear about your husband. God Bless you and your family Bucky

gapeach said:
Just wanted to let you know that my husband, Ralph, who had bulbar ALS and was diagnosed Sept 14, 2006 passed away on Aug 19th. He is enjoying his heavenly homecoming but we will miss him here. I have not posted that much but come and read other people's posts and they have always been so helpful. This is a great board and very informative. Keep up the good work!
gapeach- Susan Atkins[/QUOTE

Hi, Susan. My condolences to you and yours. You are right, he is enjoying his heavenly homecoming. Ralph is in a much better place. Take care of yourself, hon! May God bless you and your family. May Ralph rest in peace.

Irma

Sorry to hear about Ralph's passing Susan. We have lost quite a few members lately due to untimely passing. Even though we know when diagnosed that our time may be short it really doesn't make it any easier for the family and friends left behind. My sincerest condolences are with you and your family.
AL.

Susan: My condolence's to you and your family. My husband passed the day before on Aug. 18th. He too had bulbar. He was diagnosed in Sept. 2005 and the last six months of his life were pure hell for him. I know he is at peace now and I am relieved that he isn't suffering any more. Rae in NJ

Susan/Rae

I'm sorry for both of your losses. We are losing too many too early to this disease. Keep the good memories.

terri

Dear Susan and Dear Rae- I am sorry to hear of your losses. If we can help during this hour of sadness please do not hesitate to ask. Cordially, Cindy

Dear Susan and Rae.. I am very sorry about the passing of your dear husbands. God Bless. Anne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back