Status
Not open for further replies.

Elo

Hello Everyone, haven't posted in about a year, but just wanted you all to know that my husband passed away today. He fought a brave fight but the illness finally took over. He was diagnosed mid 2005. Progression was slow in the beginning but sped up after diagnosis. Symptoms started in 2002. He got a Bipap in January of this year and in a couple of months was using it day and night. Thanks to all who replied to my threads and I wish you all the best, Elo

Sorry to hear that Elo. I remembered your name and checked some old posts and now remember who you are.and a few previous conversations. My sincerest condolences to you and your family.
AL.

Hello ELo- I am sorry for your loss. Feel free to visit anytime as you grieve the loss of hour husband. Cindy

So Very Sorry Elo....

I am so very sorry Elo for your loss. We are all praying for and your family and for God to give you the peace to handle this difficult time. Please know we are all here for you anytime...

God bless you and your family....

Michelle Thomas

Elo said:
Hello Everyone, haven't posted in about a year, but just wanted you all to know that my husband passed away today. He fought a brave fight but the illness finally took over. He was diagnosed mid 2005. Progression was slow in the beginning but sped up after diagnosis. Symptoms started in 2002. He got a Bipap in January of this year and in a couple of months was using it day and night. Thanks to all who replied to my threads and I wish you all the best, Elo

Elo,may God bless you and yours. May your husband rest in peace. Believe me, he is in a much better place. I know it hurts deeply, but after watching him suffer so, I am sure you will be showered with a feeling of comfort. It will automatically come to you, that is how God works. It seems to me that here lately I have been reading of quite a few folks dying from this dreadful disease. Man, I can't wait till they find a solution to this.Again, God bless you and your family, and thanks a bunch for letting us know. We are here for each other!

Irma

Elo,

I'm very sorry for your loss. I will pray for you and your family.

Elo , Very sorry for your loss. We all understand what you are going through. Please come to chat anytime . Terry

hello

very sorry to hear about your husband. You will be in my thoughts today.

Barb

My husband and I are very sorry for your loss. You are in our prayers.

Hope and Sandy.

Hi, Elo,
So sorry to hear of your loss. How old was your husband? Mine passed away on Aug 19th after only 11 months of being diagnosed. It is lonely. He went down so fast and even though you know that is what is going to happen, you are still not ready for it. My prayers are with you as you start a new and different life and as you grieve. May God comfort you in the days ahead.
gapeach- Susan

Thank you all for your condolences

Hi Everyone, just want to say thanks for all your condolences. My husband was 65, all the best to you all, Elo

Hi, Elo! Nice to hear from you again, bless your heart. I know it hurts. You and I we lost our loved ones 3 months apart. I still miss my son, but I know he is in "good hands." All we can do is go on with our lives, because we still have loved ones here on Earth with us, and our departed loved ones would not have wanted to see us so depressed, and consumed with grief. Let's just keep their memories alive. It was their time to go Home, and nothing can change that. May God bless you dear. Keep your chin up, and when you wake up each day, and step outdoors you feel the beautiful breeze, hear the birds singing, feel a beautiful rain, hear some glorious thundering let's think of our loved ones. Keep us posted, Elo! Hugs your way!

Irma

Sorry for your loss.. and may prayers and thoughts be with you and your family..

Hello Elo- take extra care of yourself this season. It will be tough without your loved one but remember we are here if you need us. Cindy

Elo:

Praying for you and yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back