Not open for further replies.

sarah

Country
US
State
Oregon
City
North Bend
I was not on this site very often but I have talked to a few people. My husband at the age of 26, lost his battle to ALS on Sept, 27th during the night. We knew it would come, but I didn't think it would happen yet. From the way he was progressing I thought he had a nother year. I guess I was wrong. You never know with this crappy disease. We thought he was coming down with a cold that had been going around. For about three days before he passed he was tired, didn't really want to interact with anyone and was having more trouble trying to talk. I never thought that this was the end. I had so much to say to him! I have a beautiful daughter that will remind me of him and his strength every day!
I not sure when I will visit this site again, I just wanted to let the people know that I had talked to a few times, that my husband is no longer suffering.
Sarah

Sarah, I am so sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your little girl. I hate it when this disease claims one of our PALS. Cindy

Sarah, my heart goes out to you and your children, including the rest of his family. 26 years is such a tender age, bless his heart. He is no longer suffering. He is a new addition to Heaven, another angel, with white as snow wings. He is going to be watching after you and your children. How long did he have als? My son passed 4 months ago, at 38, 15 days from his 39th birthday. He, too, went fast towards the end. I also thought I was going to have him around for another year, but no, it happened otherwise. Damn als!Did your husband pass at home? My condolences to you and is it child or children? Bless you, I think you said daughter only, anyway bless you both! I know you will keep his memory alive. Keep us posted dear, and let us know how you and daughter are doing.

Irma

Sarah.... I am so sorry about your loss. I am sure he will be watching over you and your little girl.
Take care....Anne

Sarah,

I too offer my condolences in this terrible loss. May God bless you and keep and help you find peace. Sincerely, Peg

Sarah. please know that the sympathy of every one of the people on this site are with you and your family at this difficult time.
AL

Oh Sarah....... my heart breaks for you. 26 years old..... it is not fair. I am so so so sorry, from the bottem of my heart.

I just lost my Dad on Sept 21st.... and I am probabley around your age.

Im so sorry... we are here for you.

God bless you and your family.

Hang in there.

I Am So Sorry

Sarah i am so sorry for your loss, i cant even imagine what you are going through. You will be in my prayers you and your little girl. with deepest sympathy Jenny

Sarah,

My deepest sympathies for you and your daughter. I'm terribly sorry you've lost your dear husband. Sometimes life has no rhyme or reason.

I hope you and your daughter will be able to move beyond your grief and find peace.

Sarah,

My husband and I are so sorry for your loss.

hope.

So sorry for your loss, Sarah. I remember the love and loyalty that you expressed for your husband when you posted. I'm sad to see your young daughter has lost her daddy.

Liz

Sarah,
I am so very sorry for the loss of your husband and your little girl's daddy. You will both be in my prayers. Please visit occasionally and let us know how you are doing. Take care.

Sincerely,
Pam B in Va

So sorry for your loss. Especially sorry that it came so unexpectedly. Prayers for your whole family.

Sarah

Dear Sarah, Just wanted you to know our thoughts and prayers are with you. Fondly, Beebe

Sarah:

My deepest sympathy for your loss. I will keep you and your beautiful family in my prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back