Husband has pneumonia

Status
Not open for further replies.
CJ, I'm so sorry your husband has pneumonia. You take such good care of your PALS........please do the same for yourself. We need you here! You and your family are in my prayers. Please PM me if you need/want to talk.

Damn IT!

cj,
I am so sorry I missed this post until now.........I AM PRAYING FOR YOU! I know you are running ragged and worrying yourself to death.......I am thinking about you. You are a strong person and I know that GOD will get you through this, You have always had such kind words for me and know that I am praying for yall!
lots of love,
netty

Hi All,

Thank you for your words of encouragement.

We are trying to keep him out of the hospital.

I will let you know how it goes.

CJ,

I'm sure you are taking good care of him.... Keep us posted....

Sorry to hear that

Our prayers are with you and your husband.

Lee and Linda

CJ~

I will pray for healing and peace for your family tonight, I am sorry that I did not see this sooner.

bless you

aprl

Thank you all!

His lungs sound clear, though he has pain in his back. The GP did not want to give another round of powerful antibiotics, as he may need them later in more serious condition.

He is to take it easy and stay out of any mischief that would allow him to breathe something that would aggravate his lungs. Easier said than done...

I am so thankful we have avoided the hospital.

Pneumonia!

Oh CJ, I just read this post! Today is 8/25. Hoping to hear some good news. Getting off now to pray for him. Will check in tomorrow with expected answer to prayer!

Hoping!

Patty

Thanks for the update CJ. Glad to hear things are better.

AL.

Prayers for you & your husband. May God watch over all of you.God Bless.
Sharon

I am glad you avoided the hospital too, CJ. Give him a huy from all of us! :-D

CJ
You and your husband are in my prayers. How is he doing? How are you managing? You are such a support to all on this board, whatever we can do for you
In fireindship
Jeannie

Glad to hear that!

I am so glad that he is doing better...I have been thinking about you........Glad all is well for awhile....
Lots of Love,
netty:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Ok y'all - even though doc says lungs are clear, my husband finally had one of the hugest cough attacks earlier this evening. Coughed up a bunch of yellow gunk. This was not an easy task with a weak cough, seemed like it went on forever!

Anyone else gone thru the pneumonia thing that has an opinion? He felt great earlier today and now He is feeling bad, but no fever.

I thought things were improving, but now not so sure! :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back