Reason
CALS
Country
CA
State
nova scotia
City
halifax
Hi everyone! Glad I found this forum. My husband was diagnosed with ALS, Bulbar Onset, in Jan. 2011.

Hi Kitty.welcome to our club. My husband has als to...leg onset. You'll get lots of information here. Really helps and really nice people. I'm sorry you had to find us.

Hello Kitty,

Glad you're here but sad for you, your husband and family. This site has been a saving grace for me. The people are awesome. The information is the most reliable I have found and there are lots of laughs too.

Hi Kitty,

Welcome to the forum but sorry you have to be here. You will find lots of helpful information here.

Hi Kitty!

Welcome, my husband is bulbar onset as well... This is a supportive group and we're glad you're here.

Jen

Hi kitty, welcome to the forum family, sorry you had to join us.

Hello, Kitty - welcome. Glad you found us. We're here for you.

Hi Kitty. Glad you found the forum. Welcome! Yasmin.

Hello, Kitty, I have Psuedo Bulbar Palsy and am waiting for the Bulbar ALS Diagnosis. You will get lots of support on this forum.

Hi Kitty! We are Bulbar, too, with a side of Language Varient FTD. So sorry you need to be here, but I couldn't make this journey without this wonderful group of people. Welcome.

Greetings, Kiity and welcome to the forums. I have leg onset but there are plenty of Bulbarians around to guide you.

Hi Kitty, welcome, my Mom is Bulbar as well. I'm sorry you have to go through this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back