Status
Not open for further replies.

brooksea

Legendary member
Reason
Other
Country
HM
What a noise I awoke to! He had gotten up during the wee hours of the morning and on the way back to bed he ended up head first in the bathtub and could not get himself up! The words emanating from his mouth were peppered with OW! :mad: Of course I jumped out of bed and stupidly asked what happened. I helped him back to bed and he said he was fine. Thankfully he fell into the fiberglass tub as opposed to doing a head first into the tile!

His only comment about this later in the day was, "I'm sure that had to be the biggest noise ever and the d*&% dogs didn't even give a s*&%!" :roll: Well, it scared the crap outta me!

Oh goodness thank goodness you were there, and he was fine. He is as the young teen's would say a HOT MESS, that is the words the waitress used to describe another waitress last night a\t a sport's bar. Those good guard dogs, so funny, glad it inded up funny..:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Dang CJ! Keep an eye on him in case he bumped his head, but yeah... I'm glad he seems to be ok!

My dogs would probably hae slept through it too.

Gosh , I'm pleased you were there and that he seems ok CJ xx

Thank goodness he's ok! You must have jumped 10 feet in the air.
Sending you positive thoughts...
xo

Glad to hear that not much more than his pride was hurt! My dog would probaly respond the same way. Did you learn any new words?

No diving into the shallow end! I am glad that he is OK and he needs to be careful where he puts his head especially when the dogs are sleeping!

Thanks the gawds he was lucky. Check for bruises . :roll:

Glen

HA! Later today he tried to pour himself a drink and in doing so knocked over the almost full glass (plastic - thank goodness, as I had just cleaned up brownie mix and glass shards, as my son broke my big glass mixing bowl earlier and it shattered into a million pieces - its been a "different" day! LOL) As I was cleaning up he said, "You know honey, I'm going to become a bigger pain in the a#$ as time goes on. " My response was that he has always been a pain in the a#$, so its nothing new! His response is censored!

You really have to have a sense of humor!

Last edited:
That was a close call! He might not be so lucky next time so tell him to be CAREFUL!

Thanks Joel! With bulbar symptoms he blames everyone is/are hard of hearing. With what seems to be the beginning of drop foot he blames "stuff" that trips him. Of course he is joking!

Geez, first the culvert, now the bathtub. Better keep him away from plumbing.

Don't you just love those sudden crashes in the night? Soooooooo glad he's OK.

(And he's right ... the underlying problem with bulbar IS that everybody else is hard of hearing.)

I felt his pain!

As my old granny used to say "There is nothing wrong with my hearing, it's just that everybody just mumbles all of the time" Seriously, I have noticed that people who are hard of hearing and especially those who use a hearing aid have a harder time understanding me, even when I use one of my talkers. I have tried turning up the volume but that doesn't help either.

And there is always something around to trip you up, I fell over the dog the other day but at least I managed to give her a kick in the ribs when I tripped. I mean, who left her there anyway? The fall was OK, nothing hurt at least to me anyway, the dog is not talking!

CJ, your story is awful but funny at the same time. I feel guilty smiling about it. I wonder how he feels entertaining us all? :grin:

Lydia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back