Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
Just a comment about twitches (fasciculations). I started them one day after mowing the lawn, just all the sudden, everywhere, all over my body. I had foot drop and some heaviness when climbing stairs, but that was all. From then on I had twitches all over, most of the time. I rarely have them in my legs now that they are pretty useless, and they have quieted down elsewhere too. I guess we are just all very different.

So sorry about your husband. Too young. What is our military doing to the troops that ALS is so dominate among them?

Hello Jacquie,

My husband is a police officer in the Air Force. His first duty station was Malmstrom AFB in Montana and was a Missile Cop out there. He was around Nuclear missiles from March of 2009 until August of 2011. When I met my husband, he was under a great deal of stress and exhaustion from work and his ex wife and he pretty much LIVED at the gym which I don't suppose that help his situation :( it was about two months after we started dating that he told me he felt like he had messed up his shoulder and then we saw the twitching soon after.

two from malmstrom afb in short period. maybe air force should look into air force pals who were stationed there and see if therei s a trend i am one who believes als is triggered by enviroment having spent almost six years in far east, exposed to agent orange, around a lot of blue green alge that was in food i consumed or breathed

Two from malmstrom? Who is the other member? Are they still stationed there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back