Humming sensation

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's just what I was thinking Cindy! Some of the docs have to have a test to "prove" something, while others don't. Unfortunately, I have met more who do.

These Guys are not god ,they go by the books they read. If the book says .This This and This is ALS than they say we have ALS . We may have something they dont have a clue about, Remember they call it their Practice ,because they are still practicing LOL. I worked with many Doctors all my life and half of them are idiots so there>Pat

pat, you are soo funny! You're right, it all depends on what they studied. Thanks for the chuckle! ~Leslie:mrgreen:

My Doc once said to me that 75% is a pass in med school. Do we have the guy with 75 or the guy with 98? Interesting question I think.
AL.

Al, that is something I have thought of too. But what's even better is I was told they could even fail their exam and take it over! My GP told me he hated college. Not very encouraging! ~Leslie

I worked for a doctor that never could get his board certification and still practices Alson they go to school in other countries because they cant make the grades american schools How scarry is that. People put to much into their doctors they put their pants on just like SOME of us LOL one leg at a time Pat

You are right, Pat. We are each of us only human and that leaves room for error. I don't look at it as if I am placing my life in their hands, I see it as if I am hiring them for the best expertise I can buy. They are a partner in my health care, is how I see it. But at the end of the day nobody has all the answers. Wish they did. Things would be a lot simpler!:-D Cindy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back