Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! What a morning for the two of you! I am in hopes that Lenny will be able to be weaned off the vent and go back on bipap. My thoughts are with you both!

Zaphoon

i just do prayers for all those who has got this desease and i hope god helps us all
i cant do anything else for my father
he 's got als and he is just loosing weight
i am so deppresed
i love him so much
i wish i'd got the desease insted of him

i am so sorry maryam i can feel your pain in your post,,, wish i could come give you a hug........... and feel the same way it should of been me more so as , i have for a few years have trouble with my muscle healing takes a long time to and i hurt them easy

maryam, your heart must be breaking you love your Dad so much.I am sure your Dad feels like I do ,I am glad that if somebody in the family has to have Als I would rather it be me than one of my children, grandchild,husband,daughter-in-law or loved ones. Peace be with you.

Dear Maryam,
I am so glad to see you on the Forum and sharing your feelings with others. I also have ALS, but I would not wish anyone else to ever have this disease. I can tell you love your father, and he is blessed to have you in his life. I also appreciate your prayers for not only those of us who have this disease, but for the family and care givers who have such a burden.
I encourage you to share with us any thing you feel on your heart. We are like a big family here, sharing the same problems, and our hearts with one another.
May our heavenly Father bless you with peace and a cheerful heart to help your dad. I get a lot of help from my children just by them trying to cheer me up and keep my mind off the other things. I know your dad would too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back