Status
Not open for further replies.
Diane, I know exactly where you and Tim were sitting as you howled at the stars and inhaled that pine infused air! Maybe we should try and post pictures of our howling experience so we can share even more?! I miss you. How is Miss Dotty? How are you my friend? xo

Kay Marie - another month and another full moon coming up. We have been so very busy since you were here. Lots of visitors, doc appointments and new "toys" to learn how to use.

SD Vocational Rehab has outfitted me with a neew computer, flat screen monitor, 3-in 1 printer, fax and scanner; a neew roller ball mouse; ergonomic arm rests that attach to the desk and make typing so much easier. A new desk chair and Dragon Speak software. :)

Got the new leg brace on Wednessday and find it makes a BIG difference with my gait. Just a pain to put on when I really want to go bare footed!

Mother is doing the same - she didn't remember my birthday yesterday but at least she remembered my name.

Kathy is on vacation for te next week so I anticipate a lot of stress as Tim and I attempt to fill her shoes.

So glad to hear you have another trip in the works... I'm sure Jennifer will welcome you with tears of joy mixed with sadness. I'm prayaing for all of you.

Miss you and hope you and Web are doing okay and enjoying the summer storms over the prairie.

Hugs,

Diane

When is the next Howl at the Moon event? I won't have a computer at all next week because....drum roll.....I will be at Nags Head with my mom and dad all week! Yep, my son is driving us to the beach, we'll be there starting tomorrow until the following Saturday. Woo hoo! I get to see my mom! She had yet another fall last week, while in the bathroom. Fortunately nothing seriously hurt. I should be there with her to help her... So let me know about the Howl at the Moon so I don't miss it this time.

Thanks!

My dear pack! This full moon on the 26th of June is a lunar eclipse and is also the Ceremony of Life for our baby Chance. I will be howling from the Trinity Mountains at 9 PM. Here is a link about the lunar eclipse-powerful and mystical. How to Deal with Eclipses
If you REALLY want your hair [fur :] to stand on end go to the end of the article and read your horoscope! I love you all soul much. I am still howling.
[Linda, I recopied this from page 9. You can go there to find the link!]

It was technically Sunday morning, but I prefer to say it was Saturday night. I woke up around 2 a.m. and saw the moon outside the my bedroom window at my parent's house. It was beautiful! I sent a couple of howls (quieter than normal since I was in the house), one for KayMarie, one for me and my mom! It was great - while quiet the effort was still there and it made me feel good to know that we are all under and looking at the same moon, no matter where we are in the world.

Kay Marie, I swear the next full moon, I am hiding in my closet! Hahahahahaha
Love ya sister!
Kari

Kari, NO WAY! I am thinking about howling and dancing under the full moon! xo

You must dance naked! Isn't that what the witches do, at least according to the movie, Practical Magic? Dance naked under the full moon! Woohoo! I'd have to be at my parents to do that, where there is no one around, to see me naked. Doing it here in the city, I think I see arrested in the future...giggle...

Kay, so maybe I will howl from the closet! hahahaha I am getting to not like the full moons. Dangerous and stressful events keep happening at that time!
Hugs, Kari

I'm baaaaaaaaaak.
We've been through the mill this summer, but that is not a new story for anyone here. Howling has proved a great release, and I am so excited because the local pack pups are coming into their own and it's really fun to hear them call, and call back. I hope they are within earshot this Monday night (26) as I will call too as usual. I don't know about dancing naked, but swimming naked may count, water is just thicker air.....

Full moon is just around the corner! HoooowwwLLLinggggg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back