Diagnosis
11/2008
Country
US
State
FL
City
Orlando
I have noted a distressing fact. Many webpages referring to ALS etc., list clinical and drug trials. AAll of them are outdated in their listings. Trials that should be over with are still listed. Some websites don't even have anything newer than 2005. Just an observation. Does anyone know the best source for up to date trials? Websites that wont go to the trouble of updating, should just show a link to one that will.

I think the amount of replies says it all!

Possibly no one knew the answer. We don't list trials here or their stats so shouldn't be lumped in with other sites. The only place I'm aware of is below. You sure sound negative today 4rhl.
http://www.clinicaltrials.gov/

AL.

Last edited:
this website

on one of the main web pages for this site, it lists news articles and several other catagories - drug trial , therapy, etc. Upon clicking I see those have not been kept up to date. I guess it may be not needed as links for new stories are usually posted in the new postings. CF

Last edited:
Be reminded folks that it is a government site. My apologies in advance to the good conscientious gov't employees.

AL.

website

actually Al , I was speaking of THIS website ALS forums
look under news, the newest is 2007

Last edited:
Hmmmm Guess I'll have to look into that.

AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back